* Chinese Love Song "爱的你呀何处寻" (Ai De Ni Ya Hechu Xun, Where to Find You My Love) by Teresa Teng

Song title: 
Ài De Nǐ Ya Héchù Xún  (Where to Find You My Love) 
愛的你呀何處尋- traditional Chinese 
爱的你呀何处寻 - simplified Chinese

This is a lovely song requested by my member Bagus.
Singer: 鄧麗君 (邓丽君, Dèng Lìjūn, Teresa Teng).







歌词, 简体 中文, 拼音 和 英文 翻译:
Gēcí, jiǎntǐ zhōngwén, pīnyīn hé yīngwén fānyì:
Lyrics in simplified characters, pinyin and English translations, the translations are done by the Chinese characters order so the grammar may not be proper:

1.
我 爱 的 你 *呀 我 爱 的 你
Wǒ ài de nǐ *ya wǒ ài de nǐ  
I love of you  I love of you (You who I love)
*呀 is a particle used to express mild emphasis.

你 在 哪里 呀 在 哪里
Nǐ zài nǎlǐ ya zài nǎlǐ 
You at/in where at/in where (Where are you) 
 
Repeat 1.

2.
往日 的 甜蜜 化为 一丝丝
Wǎngrì de tiánmì huàwéi yīsīsī  
Past of sweetness (the sweetness of the past) change into slightness

滴滴 重复 在 睡梦 里
Dīdī chóngfù zài shuìmèng lǐ 
Every detail repeats in dreams inside
Repeat 1. and 1.

3.
我 回想 噢 我 叹息
Wǒ huíxiǎng o wǒ tànxī
I recall oh I sigh

噢 我 盼望 噢 又 着急
O wǒ pànwàng o yòu zhāojí 
Oh I hope oh also worry

旧时 的 欢乐 不再 来
Jiùshíde huānlè búzài lái
Old time of happiness (the happiness of old time) no longer comes

我 爱 的 你 呀 在 哪里
Wǒ ài de nǐ ya  zài nǎlǐ   
I love of you at/in where (where are you my love)

Repeat 1. and 1.

Repeat 3. 1. 1. and 1.


Here's a version with simplified Chinese also pinyin lyrics by a gentleman:








Practice writing: CLICK HERE and hit the brushes next to each character to see the stroke orders. Grab a piece of paper and write them down. 


So how do you like it? Please don't forget to leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!





Share|


14 Responses
  1. Nhan Tran Says:

    I like the melody and love your translation. You should introduce and translate songs more often :-). I've added your blog to my blog roll (http://zisianthus.blogspot.com ) so that my friends can visit your blog. I hope you don't mind :).


  2. Gin Says:

    Hi Nhan, thanks a lot for your nice comment and added my blog to yours. I appreciate it! I wish I had more time to post. Thanks again for your support.


  3. Somehow cant resist the sweet and lovely voice of Teresa Teng she is simply the best. tQ


  4. hao Says:

    I like all of the three songs , good Thanks Jeannie , thank a lot .


  5. Anonymous Says:

    beautiful love songs



  6. Gin Says:

    I agree, Bananaz, she's simply the best.

    Thank you all for stopping by and comments, Bagus, Anonymous and Alip.


  7. Gin Says:

    Alip, are you a member in the Slank?


  8. Unknown Says:

    I have good news for you, Jeannie. I love all the three classic songs. Your songs bring me back to my good old days. Thank my dear friend for doing such a great favour for me. Have a lovely weekend.

    James


  9. Gin Says:

    James, thanks for letting me know. I appreciate it! You are welcome and have a wonderful weekend too~


  10. Anonymous Says:

    Hi wonder if you or anybody know the artist(s) for these (Chinese?) instrumental songs circa 1987, I think, possibly called "The Hot Lover" here are samples of the songs.

    http://www.zshare.net/audio/9783716857bdb9ac/
    http://www.zshare.net/audio/97837104820cd875/
    http://www.zshare.net/audio/978371947e50d958/
    http://www.zshare.net/audio/97837187b6e10083/

    posted at asianload.com but no avail.
    thanks.


  11. Anonymous Says:

    beautiful voice by timi zhuo


  12. Guava Lin Says:

    Another favorite song from Teresa after her Tian Mimi.
    Thanks for the lyrics, love it!


  13. Unknown Says:

    The Chinese song Ài De Nǐ Ya Héchù Xún (Where to Find You My Love) of Denglijun is very old but is great. I have found a Chinese songs website that introduce more Chinese old songs here


  • Fun with Chinese Characters

  • Spread The World:

    Share |


    This blog will not be updated. Please click below and go to Lean Chinese Songs:

    Followers